Locations: West and Central Zones
E-mail Mdm Lee, Full Time Tutor (Mondays to Fridays) @ aaatutor@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Essay #3- An Autobiography of a Dog

Age Group: Lower Primary

Hi! I am a puppy who was born in an Australian pet shop. My mother is a golden retriever. I am a male puppy. I was born on 22nd January 2000. I was sent to Singapore when I was about three months old. I was curious about the world, so I did not really mind leaving my mother.

When I reached the pet shop, the owner of the pet shop gave me some food to eat and some water to drink. I enjoyed talking to other dogs at the pet shop. One day, a man with spectacles came into the shop. The minute he set his eyes on me, he wanted me. I knew I was ready for a new home.

When I got to my new home, I was exactly four months old. My owners loved me a lot. There were three girls, one eight years old, one seven years old and the youngest was five. The oldest one often played with me. The second girl liked to give me rubs on my stomach. The youngest one and her mummy were afraid to come near me.

Once, their cousin sat on my cage and the cage was dented. It was very funny.

Now, I am two years old and my owners love me and I still get rubs on my tummy from the children. They think that I’m part of the family too! I am in all the family photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment